Friday, February 22, 2008

New Website!

Hooray! My new website is online. Wow, I can't believe how long that took me. Going through photos was so wonderful and emotional and heart wrenching (and I'm not even the parents!). I love all my little kiddos so much that choosing favourites made me feel like a bad grandparent. But it was definitely fun to revisit my families--many of whom I've seen yearly for the past 6 years (whoa, time really flies!!)

Now I just have to work out the kinks (if you have a personal frustration please let me know).

Onto my next project...new albums!

Here's some friends that I see every year...and now they have the cutest puppy in the world! They were such troopers to show off their Christmas dresses in the chilly air!




1 comment:

Mike and Tara said...

Hi Libby, I was just checking out your new website and saw your blog. Great idea, I love being able to check out your projects.