Friday, July 25, 2008

Laney's Birthday Party

I've been really wanting to photograph a birthday party...it seems like the ultimate in good summer fun. We tried last year but I was already booked so I was over the moon when Laney's mom asked if I was available to photograph her 2nd Birthday. Little miss sparkly was so delighted and excited about everything!

And to top it all off, her mom sent me the loveliest note when she saw the photos!

"Libby, I hope that you are doing well. I just wanted to write to let you know how much we LOVE the birthday photos. That little girl is our miracle baby and has transformed our lives in so many ways. Thank you for helping us to record this milestone. We look forward to including you in our future life celebrations.

Thanks again for everything... Your spirit and heart definitely come through in your work. :-) "


mmmm.....cake!

No comments: