Friday, August 29, 2008

Taking turns with Elliott

I'm home now. But I miss my brother's family. I miss seeing my nieces grow up. It's hard when you visit because you are so enmeshed in a different life. I like my life but I like them too. I wish they lived down the street...or maybe across town...well, definitely in this county...this doesn't have anything to do with these photos...it's just how I feel right now...





I don't know if you can imagine but taking a photo of 4 kids mostly under 5 years old is a little hectic. I didn't see this moment until I was editing...Scout is kissing baby Elliott (okay, knowing Scout it could be a bite but I'm pretty sure it's a kiss)




We did this same shot when Scout was born. Just before she peed on everyone we got one beautiful, magical photo of the girls. I thought it was too much to ask to have it happen again but there it was...a beautiful, magical moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! "Could be a bite..." ;)

I wish you lived at least in the same county, too. ;)

--Karen

Anonymous said...

Juleejc says:

Libby, you've done it again! These pictures are so incredible and amazing. Of course I'm possibly prejudiced about the subject matter, but....only a little. I love your commentary, too. Thanks, Libby, for being just exactly who you are.