Monday, August 25, 2008

Visiting Dallas

I'm in Dallas awaiting the imminent arrival of baby girl Lewis #4. In the meantime I'm soaking up the sun and my nieces all of whom are at these incredibly cute, sassy, snuggly ages. I've never had such a fun visit.

Here's Jenny in the pool at twilight. I never realized how often people ask a pregnant lady when she is due. She's due in 4 days in this photo (in case you wanted to ask....)

It's so hot here...Incredibly, soul suckingly, I've become such a Seattlite, hot...This was my second trip to the pool of the day.


I'm a "let's get out the house" kind of kid person. As soon as the heat of the day became bearable we headed around the block...

Daryl has gerbil named Charlotte...Gerbil's are nocturnal...I'm sleeping right next to the gerbil...You know where I'm going with this...I love the second one, she looks so incredibly grown up.

It's great for me that Scout has big sisters because it has really cut down on our warm up time. She sees their excitement and is ready to engage with me...

It's the money shot...


Today was Georgia's very first day of school. I passed this on my way down the hall and literally ran for my camera...it's such a perfect memory of life....another example of what I wish I could remember, sitting on the floor with my mom having my hair brushed...

If Georgia was nervous she didn't show it. She was so excited and ready...


1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh my... As a friend of Patrick's, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this photo blog. To see these girls warms my heart so.