Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where you been?

I feel like I left so unceremoniously...I always have the best intentions when I come to Hawaii...I'll do a bit of work in the morning, maybe bring the laptop outside...I even brought Ari's birthday party photos and family Christmas photos to sort through and make pretty and now look at me...my last day and I'm finally, lethargically pulling out the computer and sorting through photos.

I'm afraid the trip has been a lot of this...eating out with the parents and an afternoon beer...is that so wrong?


We did make a side trip to Lanai where I learned valuable vacation lessons. Motion sickness pills plus a glass of wine at lunch can make you really really sleepy...rain in the afternoon can make you really really sleepy...walking around beautiful grounds can make you....

And I learned that I'm not so good at put put although the general consensus was that I didn't apply myself...maybe I was just really really sleepy...
I'm working on my book...My Vacation Meals...sure to be a best seller quickly followed by Random Vacation Portraits and My Feet on Vacation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice feet.