Thursday, June 26, 2008

Many Wednesdays

Ah, it's the agony and the ecstasy around here as I work on a new website. It'll be a snappy little number--witty prose, zippy photos, total drivability...but the getting there is killing me. Luckily I think I'm brilliant (most of the time) but having an objective mind helping me with the selection process is a doozie...Lots of times I end up just saying..."just give me my opinion"...it's easier that way...

At times like these I really let the projects build up. I'm afraid of the phone, turn off the email and drink way too much coffee. I had a breaking point this afternoon..returned correspondence and finally downloaded a months worth of photos on my point and shoot. It's always a relief to actually clear the plate. Plus I got to revisit many Wednesdays with the A man and tweak the photos with my new totally rad actions!

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

... did you just say "totally rad"?

I love the black and white photo at the top; the composition is lovely!

and you are brilliant! Can't wait to see the new Web site...