Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hooray for Milkshakes

Another week that flew by...I took an exhausting but amazingly inspirational trip to San Diego the first part of this week for a kick butt/kick in the pants photo workshop (I'll save it for it's own post!) So I haven't been able to blog all of the super sparkly sittings I've had in the past couple of weeks. So much to do...

This mom, who also is the most amazing hairdresser I've ever had in my whole entire life (and yes, I am prone to hyperbole but no, this is not one of those instances...) planned this as a surprise for Fathers Day. So we took a walk around old North Bend and ended up with milkshakes! Hooray for milkshakes. I love these girls...they are the quintessential sisters I never had (I've got 3 big brothers). They bicker and compete and then hug and help each other. Makes me so jealous




They charged up these stairs before we could really stop them but then needed lots of help and encouragement to get down...



Uh-oh...Looks like everyone's getting tired...Maybe some ice cream will help....


Hooray for Milkshakes (and gumballs...)!



No comments: