Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Suzanne's new baby

We've all been looking forward to finally meeting Suzanne's first great grandbaby. Suzanne is my neighbor and my quilting buddy and the namesake of this baby and there has been lots of talk of her for a good 9 months now...So when she finally showed up this weekend I ran down the street with my camera.

I felt funny "working" in front of my neighbor. They don't really get to see my large and in charge side (that's a nice way of saying bossy-britches). We've got a really casual neighborhood (that's a nice way of saying that anyone could be caught in their pjs at anytime of the day...). But it also felt really good to be able to give her these super sweet photos...I had a great gramma that I was close with and I wish I had some good baby photos with her...It seems to drive a lot of what I do--the desire to give people memories and show the love and devotion of families...



Here's one with gramma....Bella almost seemed afraid of the camera at the beginning--she'd cry when I put it up but by the end she became transfixed and would follow me with those huge eyes wherever I went!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this for us ladies. I am so blessed to have to amazing ladies (my mom and my grandmama) in my life. You definatly captured our love for my Bella in every photo!! You do amazing work!!