Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Calling in Gay

My friend called today to ask if I was calling in gay. I had no idea I was supposed to. Since my boss (me) already knows I'm gay I decided to blog in gay today. Hope I don't get fired...

Look, here's me on my birthday...

Don't worry, I'm not going to get all political on you now, I'm still the same old Libby. It's not even that I want to get married (although the gifts would be nice...outfits, not so much) but I'm sad that my friends that are married don't have the rights and benefits of other committed couples. I think in 20 years well look back and marvel that that was the case but jeesh, by then we'll all be old ladies.

3 comments:

jenzai studio said...

oh my God, you're gay?!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

"I'm sad that my friends that are married don't have the rights and benefits of other committed couples. I think in 20 years well look back and marvel that that was the case" ... agreed. From your blog - to God's ears. :)

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me you are "gay". Does that mean like in "very happy" as it did when I was in school lo' those few (???) years ago? Keep telling the world and eventually it will come around. bhl