Sunday, December 21, 2008

Power of Positive Thinking

Being from the Midwest I like to make fun of how a few flurries will totally shut this city down. I mean they cancelled Wednesday school on the chance of snow (kid you not)! But in all honesty, it's really bad here. Snow and ice and unplowed roads. Which is all well and good except when I think how I am going to get to the airport tomorrow at 6am. Which of my 80 year old neighbor ladies should I ask to drive me in the dark, on the ice slick, bright and early? Should I offer photos for life to my neighbor who has kids and a 4wd but might not know me from Adam...right now, I'm flying purely on the power of positive thinking!
Looks all warm and snuggley...perfect for a tickle session.
It was snowy up on their hill as well...


The Kaills are living on the power of positive thinking as well...mmm....maybe we're still in Puerto Vallarta...
I swear I didn't ask her to do this...but I was excited that she did. I did a snow angel in my swimsuit right after Claire did but the photo is kind of blurry....oh no wait, they dropped the camera in the hot tub...oh, even better, there wasn't a camera around to catch it....



1 comment:

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh geez! This looks like fun!