Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sibling love

The last time I saw these kids it was such a different sitting. Everything went well and they have a beautiful 30x40 canvas hanging over their mantel to prove it but everyone was so well behaved that it was hard to get the special sparkle. I wasn't sure what to expect when I came over on Friday...

I needn't have worried though because a little fairy must have come by and sprinkled fairy dust over everyone...they were so sparkly it was unbearable. You know it's good when I'm doing happy dances at the sitting and not just in front of my computer (my dancing is not as bad as Elaines but trust me, it's not pretty...)
What really sold me on these kids is that the parents are totally committed to having siblings that are friends...and they are!
They're moving back to Texas soon so I thought it would be nice to get photos in their rooms...


It could be forced...but it wasn't which just delights me. Plus they looked like the stepped out of the pages of cookie...

No comments: