Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day movie and more...

I saw the sweetest best movie yesterday. Oh yesterday, such a blissful weekend day. I washed the windows which made my mom really happy. She doesn't live here but when I told her she said, "Oh, I love when the windows are washed!". We are what we are....and then I laid about and admired my work until I had the brilliant idea that I could lay on the couch and see quite a few windows and watch my movie and coincidentally the coffee table was a nice place to put my feet and my margarita...my mom likes those things too...well, not feet on the table but mom's do like to tell you to get your feet off the table so it sort of counts as a mother's day experience.

Which brings me back to this movie...Son of Rambow...not only was it completely charming story-wise but visually it was awesome (for my mom...she loves that word). I get in trouble for saying I love inanimate objects but I am pretty much in love with this movie.

No comments: