Monday, May 4, 2009

The face of Clise Mansion

Last summer I sent some photos from a wedding I did at the Clise Mansion to the company that owns the property...Seattle Bride. They had asked for some shots that showed off the property and this wedding was amazing. Kirstie Warren of Simply Wed worked long and hard with the bride to coordinate down to the smallest detail and it totally showed...It was beautiful and fun and sweet and elegant.


And then, as I always do, I forgot about it until I got this email....

"Hi Libby! I hope you are having a nice fall. I just wanted to let you know that we did end up using some of your photos for our new ads and that you have been given credit on the photos. Your photos will be appearing in our ads in the Seattle Bride Magazine, Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom, the Seattle Wedding Show Magazine, 425 magazine and on our brand new website which will launch on January 1st. Thanks again for letting us use your photos, they are gorgeous!"
WHAT!?! So excellent!

Here's some shots from Courtney and Dan's wedding but if you just can't get enough you can see even more on the Seattle Bride Blog

I love this last shot...it was an awesome party made even better by my favorite wedding band of all time...High Wide and Handsome...a bunch of hillbillies from Bellingham (I don't think they would argue with that description!).

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

This is so cool! And so absolutely well deserved. These photos are gorgeous. Seattle is so lucky to have you.