Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trevor has great feet

Right before I left town I went down to Bonney Lake and spent a couple of hours with Trevor (and his awesome, funny, laid back parents). When I came home his photos were waiting for me and they turned out to be the most perfect welcome home present I could have asked for. I got so happy and excited when I looked at them...they made me happy and excited to inspired to be back and to be a photographer!
He had the most expressive feet!



Okay, I talk a lot about why I love my job...making memories...creating family stories...all the great stuff...but the other really amazing part of my job is seeing so much love! They are totally gaga over their little boy and it shows in every photo...the amazement and delight that they have the most perfect, beautiful special kid in the universe!
This is one of my favorite family photos ever....I love it and man I had to work for it. Trevor was much more interested in the passing cars than in the me even though I must have been quite a sight lying flat on the sidewalk making every funny face and noise I could muster!

1 comment:

SKR said...

Love the feet thing...