Monday, April 27, 2009

Exie's all grown up

I'm home I'm home! Did you know that I had gone? Did you just think I was being a blog slacker? Nope, I was on vacation...a photo safari I like to call it. Two weeks walking every nook and cranny of Venice and London with my folks...I meant to blog en route but the thing about all that walking is that it made me really tired...and all that sightseeing plus about 2000 photos made me really overwhelmed and really tired. And now I'm home and of course the piles of mail and laundry and an 8 hour time change have made me...you guessed it, really tired.

I'll go through the photos and amaze you with the randomness of my vacation photography but until then...Exie turned one! We missed her actual birthday...stomach flu and photos are not conducive...She's not quite walking but she's so happy and easy and good...



And then the party was over and the photos were over and the cake was over and Exie got really really tired...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one pretty baby. She is going to make you famous!