Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lucia storms City Hall

I'm always looking for rainy day spots...there are surprisingly few good places to go when the weather is yucky. Jaime was with me at an event in City Hall and patiently listened to me go on and on about how cool it would be to take photos there...so it seemed fitting that I made him(serious arm twisting) bring his baby girl for a test session. You wouldn't think it would have been so perfect for a toddler but not only is it visually amazing, totally open and filled with light but it is surprisingly tactile.


There weren't a lot of surfaces that weren't licked...as a non-parent I'm not yet immune to the ookiness of this....
This is really why I love my job....happy kids and families in love with them...tummy tickles, pride in accomplishment and the sweet way kids relax into the security of their parents...
I have a few more indoor ideas that I'm going to try out in May...if you are up for a mid-week adventure send me an email. I can give you the details...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I really love your photographs.
Also, I sent your link of the movie trailer to friends on Facebook and it delighted them.
Your sight is uplifting!