Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Something new

I know...I said I would post vacation photos but it's so much easier to edit 30-40 images than 2000 so I went through the ones from Ari that I took right before I left that got thrown on the (huge) pile of things to do when I got home....

Notice something new? Yep, he's a bike rider now. He's got this comically little bike...like little monkeys should be sitting on the handlebars and fenders. And he goes really fast...like 80mph...or maybe 8 million mph. To which I had to agree since I didn't have a radar gun and therefore couldn't definitively tell him that it probably wasn't that fast...
I'm really used to this look for the camera. It's the "I'm waiting for something else to happen..sometimes you make funny faces when you take my photo but in general this is the most boring part of the day".
Which is 10 million times better than the fake smile he flashed me last week. It floored me. It broke my heart. I deleted it right away.

No comments: