Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just to laugh

Sometimes, when I spend all day in front of the computer I just need a little chuckle. And a sure fire place to find one is the "personal pulls" folder...the dirty secret of my computer...the nose picks, half blinks, screaming tantrums and yes, all the goofy shots I try to get of my assistants during weddings so that I can create funny holiday cards....So, just in case you need a laugh today too here are a few of me (since I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone else...)

jazz hands...



and a personal fave....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know that you are the coolest person in the universe?! Thank you for making me laugh. : ) My favorite one is jazz hands - i love it.

Did you see that while you were posting your silly photos, I was posting a silly one of elliott?

oh, and thank you for not posting the pictures of me in tuggy the tug boat.