Thursday, September 4, 2008

Laura and Shawn

Okay, a little secret...In case you are wondering if I ever do any work besides my friends and family....I've been putting off the loads of awesome couples and families I've been doing this summer in hopes that my new website and blog would be done...it's going to be so wonderful when it is and the light is at the end of the tunnel but I was scooting through images today and Laura and Shawn's made me smile so I thought I would sneak a few on...It's pretty much everything of Seattle all rolled together but was able to still be perfectly personal to them.

So I had a little crush on Zeno...


A few members of the Tall Boys played and clog danced!



And finally, because she is awesome, Laura went into the lake!

Have you ever been to the Cedar River Watershed Educational Center? It's right on Rattlesnake Lake and is seriously beautiful

No comments: