Monday, November 3, 2008

Charlotte and Dante

I love love love getting emails like this...mmmm now if only I could get me some black cherry wine to read it by this email would be perfect....

"We all loved our session today! I overheard Charlotte having a conversation with her friend in the car today: "I got my pictures taken today. And I tore this branch off the willow tree and gave Libby Lewis a tail! (then burst into laughter)" Too cute! You are awesomely good with the kids and we enjoy chatting with you too!

Now if I could find me some black cherry wine to celebrate our good photo session- the day would be near perfect.Cheers, T"



uh oh...they're coming for me...

Who hiccuped? Was it you? No? It was me...nooo...I'm sure it was you.....
man oh man she was good at those monkey bars....of course part of the game was that she was trying to kick me...

this might be the exact moment when I got the aforementioned tail...

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

This makes me miss you terribly!