Friday, November 21, 2008

Me and Annie

I woke up yesterday and it was like Christmas was over. It was a very nice evening...Annie's not such a dynamic speaker but her photos are amazing and it was interesting to hear her talk about her work.

Backstage she introduced herself to me and shook my hand which I thought was very cute and charming. She defended me against the ribbing of Linda which made me want to smile and barf at the same time (I settled for backing into a corner and trying to pretend I didn't exist). She gave me a couple of stare downs (see previous reactions) and then it was just the regular business of the lecture and reception with the added twist of a near mosh pit of adoration.


4 comments:

Modernicon said...

Wait, which one is libby, which one annie???

jenzai studio said...

okay, now you're a super bad ass. When you're rich and famous she's going to be wanting a print of that last photo...

Anonymous said...

Libby! I was there too! How did you get backstage you lucky dog?

Great shot of Annie sitting on the bench.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh. my. gawd.

That would have been so surreal. (going to read the older post...)