Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rosana and Naeem

I try not to be drawn to hyperbole in my blog writing so let's just say that I really really really liked Naeem and Rosana...let's count the ways.
  1. they made me seriously good coffee in the craziest coffee maker I've ever seen
  2. they showed me their wedding pictures and were patient enough to describe it all in detail and tell me who everyone was
  3. they are having a home birth and you know my sister in law is the home birth queen (no, really)
  4. their playlist could have been taken straight from my computer
  5. they had a million ideas for photos but completely deferred to my judgement
  6. no one got tense with each other and used secret eye movements or serious voices (I hate when that happens)
  7. they were game for anything...seriously
  8. we laughed the entire time

There's more but now I feel self-conscious. Okay, I will just add that I could feel the love these too had for each other...I'm pretty sure they are going to have one super little baby!

It's actually surprisingly hard to draw with shaving cream...


Did I mention they were up for anything?

3 comments:

jenzai studio said...

aw, shucks. You're so sweet!

What a fun couple! Think you can talk them into birth photos? I'm almost ready to share you. (Like it has anything to do with my being ready or not!)

Anonymous said...

That bath tub photo might just be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Jarrad Family said...

LOVE the bath photo...she looks so happy and relaxed! Wish I would have done these!!