Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I like kids...and my sleep

I really like kids...I think they're funny, sweet, special and good to be around. And kids usually like me. And people often say I should have kids. They don't ask if I want kids, they just say I should have kids. But you know what...I like my nieces, I like Ari and I like my neighbors. I don't need my own kids...I like yours.
The only reason I would want a kid would be to dress them and to name them...not quality reasons. And it's not often that I think, "I want kids so I can take their photos". But after this session, when I got home and looked at the photos I thought, for a split second, "I wish I had this picture of my baby".


And then I flipped on the tv and had another drink and was just happy that they had these photos and I get to get up in the morning whenever I want...call me crazy...
We did some cute feet shots with the big sibs but I like this view even better...

See aforementioned reason for having a baby...you get to dress them in awesome t-shirts like this!



No comments: