Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome home

I just got back from Las Vegas. Sounds glamorous. More like exhausting. It was my yearly sojourn to WPPI a huge wedding and photography convention. I go to classes, buy new equipment (yay!) and rethink my business. This year is going to be great....not just blog hyperbole, I swear. I've got some new ideas that I'm finally ready to implement...

Plus, I had this email waiting for me...

"We just received the photo album today! LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks so much!!!! They are even better then I thought they would be. You are amazing!!!
It must be so much fun to give people so much joy! You have really done that for us. The pictures just really capture J.

Can't wait to work with you again.

Have a great day.

Laura"

me and patches, just hanging out...

No comments: