Friday, February 13, 2009

ARis book

My Ari book is in! Yay for me...I always try to get it done by his birthday but the task of going through a years worth of photos always crashes my emotional server. This year I'm going to make a system....I swear.

So, every week we hang out and every time I take a couple of snaps. Nothing big usually, just a few of the activity we are doing or a place or outfit that seems quintessential. And then I compile them chronologically into a cool book which I have printed by a small run publisher and viola, a yearbook of sorts. It's amazing to see the changes he's gone through in a year and even more so to pull out year 1 (2006) and year 2 (2007) and see how little he was and the adventures we did.

The best part is that some weeks I just download the photos and don't have time to look at them and then they just sort of pile up so when I make the book sometimes I'm looking at photos for the first time. It's like a little Christmas! Here are a few of my favorite pages:

January 18:


August 13:


December 9:

No comments: