Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exie Newborn

Back to school yesterday. I spent a day at Luminous Works learning how to better use Lightroom--my new editing and processing tool. Whew is pretty much all I can say. This program is so cool and, being brand spanking new, it's only going to get better. Now I just have to integrate it into the work flow....(why is there always a "now I have to...").
It's another up at 6:30am because I'm so excited to work on photos day...that's not photographer blog speak...I really did wake up thinking "whoa, I have to go reconfigure lightroom" and yes, sometimes I speak to myself in 80's surfer talk.

So I poured another cup of coffee and sliced off a bit of Zingermann's coffee cake sent over by my good friend Anne which reminded me to schedule her baby's 1 month pictures. She's going to let me photograph her brand new one, Exie, every month for a new sitting style/product I'm trying out. As you can imagine, I didn't have to twist her arm very hard.

Here are a few gems from Exie's newborn session...

No comments: