Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jen and Mark pt 2

Okay, this totally made my day! I blogged about Jen and Mark yesterday after I had put their proofs in the mail and then this morning this email was in my inbox! I love when people love their photos as much as I love taking them!

"Libbyyyyyy!!!!!

Thank you.................... I just returned home from morning workout and got the photo album-it was all i could do to run in the house fast enough to rip the box open!!!

I love your work!!!!!! The pictures are so wonderful i couldn't stop laughing and welled up a bit too!!! Mark looks so gorgeous-and you have no idea how self conscience he is-he doesn't think he is photogenic--and he looks so amazing-he will be so happy!!!

I can't wait for the wedding!! literally around the corner now!!! yeah!!!!"

No comments: