Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Inlaws & Outlaws

It's been a really busy weekend which makes me really excited for my blog. So many things keep happening that I want to share but this one trumps them all. Last night I was on TV! Or more to the point, my photos were on TV...

I knew that my photos had been used for a documentary called Inlaws & Outlaws but because of scheduling I was never able to see it in the theatre. And then last night it was on KCTS. It's a really beautiful documentary about love and marriage and civil rights and one of the couples whose wedding I photographed in 2004 were featured along with their wedding photographs.

That was back in the dark ages of film so I don't have all of their photos but I do have a few scans... Interestingly enough I ran into Laramie about a month ago and she was super pregnant and chasing around another little one that they are adopting. It's always exciting to see "my families" grow!


1 comment:

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh my... a cupcake wedding cake. Love it! And the topper is great. :) Beautiful couple and lovely photos!