Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

We're not a super sappy family but we do all really enjoy each other...and my dad is the lynch pin of it all...the Big Al that we all revolve around.

He's got nice hobbies that make it fun to hang around him...he likes a good meal, a good glass of wine and an enjoyable game of cards.

My friends used to be shocked when they found out my dad was an Episcopal priest (see the aforementioned drink and cards) but it's part of the wonderful humanity that makes up my dad...and my family. Happy Fathers Day!


Ahhh....I'm still relishing those mustache photos...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so wonmderful! Not so sappy, eh??? Looks sappy to me, but isn't most fun. I forwarded it to the "proper" person as he donesn't go into blogs (yet). BHL

bhl said...

This is so wonderful. Not sappy, eh???Looks sappy to me, but then isn't most fun. I forwarded it to the "proper" person as he doesn't go into blogs (yet). BHL

Unknown said...

Very cute Pip, very cute.