Friday, October 10, 2008

Chet...

A prime example of the explosion of cuteness I mentioned earlier....

Chet and I have had a rocky past..after a good baby beginning where we shared some happy tummy time and goofy grins on his parents cool quilt I encountered the big stare down last year. You know what I mean? Why are you here? You aren't funny? You're ruining my quality time with my folks and frankly you are a little scary.

So I was a little nervous for our 2 year old update. He's a shy guy and it started off slow...Uh oh...But he's an active guy and once he realized that I thought it was great to have his parents twirl him, toss him, spin him...we hit it off. (sorry about teaching him that throwing berry bits at people is funny...my bad....)

Whoa....sometimes you get a little dizzy and need to regroup...

No comments: