Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas card fun!

What, didn't you know...it's time for Christmas cards! It would be cliche to mention the fact that it's not yet Halloween...and since this is my favorite time of year I can't really complain. Seeing my images all slicked up in fancy dancy holiday cards, professionally printed just like cards from a store...makes me feel all grown up!

Here's a couple of my faves but the rest can be found online: http://www.libbylewis.com/extra/cards/index.htm

I know I know...there's some more info I need like pricing and quantities and all that good stuff but rest assured it's on it's way....and the special mock ups and email I do for each customer...that's coming too...I promise...

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

They look great! My favorite is the light blue with snowflakes...