Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall might finally be here

It's a weather roller coaster around here...this was just last week and we were getting warm running around and doing circus tricks. Today I had to finally break down and turn on the heat (I try to wait until October 1st every year...)

We had a picnic with Freya who has started making her super cool shirts again! She pieces them and hand prints them with her own designs. Don't you think she should sell these?



It's funny but if I were editing this for a client it might not make the cut but I really love this photo because it's a little quirk of his that I share...he's smelling a stick. He likes to smell things...something that I get made fun of for quite regularly around my house.

mmmm....this tape smells good.
mmmm.....my pencil smells good.
oooo...this mystery object I found on the couch doesn't smell so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are awesome! Honestly, the very first thing I noticed was that shirt... I looked at the purple, and the binnes, and the stripes and was trying to figure out how the bunnies had been put on there. So yeah, I think she should sell them.

Wait, no. She should *not* sell them. She should continue making them and give them to me. Or better yet, teach me how to do it myself. ;)