Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Website!

Oh happy day! My new website is finally launched. I got really tired of wishing it was done so I just finished it (amazing how that happens....). Maybe next time I won't do it on a weekend when there's no tech support because alas my wedding link doesn't seem to be working...so sad! Never fear...it will be up and running and just as beautiful as the portrait site very soon! I'm not exactly sure I got all my I's dotted and T's crossed so if you see something especially glitchy or misspelled feel free to let me know...oh, and I might have missed a few emails in the transition so if you haven't heard back from me try again...

4 comments:

ShakenFruit said...

Libby! I love the new site! The music, images, fade-outs and ins, all PERFECT!

Too too bad we are so far away. I would love to hire you.

Mike and Leah Holden said...

LOVE the new website! You are so awesome!

Leah Holden

jenzai studio said...

Ditto ditto ditto!

Mike and Tara said...

Libby, we love your new website it's fantastic!

-Mike and Tara Whitesel