Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nigel and Owen

Whew...what a week. I started the week with my annual Lakewood Co-op photo shoot where I did an amazing 21 families in 5 hours (I swear the photos are coming for all you co-op blog readers) only to follow it up with a whole week of entertaining kids for my friend Sheila. Sheila has a couple of schools that she does amazing, surprisingly un-cheesy school portraits for. And while she is pretty decent at getting the kiddos to smile--what with trying to do it for 400 kids in 7 hours--she lets me help her get some happy faces. She tells me she couldn't do it without me. I, of course, ask her questions like, "could you do this without me?" She's good like that...

It is an amazing high to have 75 preschoolers laugh with me, giggle at my jokes, smile shyly back at me. Plus, I got to see my friends Nigel and Owen who happen to go to one of the schools Sheila shoots. Last year when we did their holiday photos I chased them around as they stared fascinated at my equipment (not the same as smiling fascinated at my jokes, I assure you). This year it was all laughing, sharing, tackling and good times! Their parents are the best though...either way, interested stares or happy smiles....they acknowledge that it is purely their boys!



There's a lot of energy in them kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my God, 21 families in 5 hours? and you're still standing? that's amazing. I mean I know you're amazing and still. How do you do it?