Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exie...6 months!

I think there is going to be a lot of blogging coming up because there has been an explosion of cuteness lately...but let's start it off with an old stand by...yep, time keeps on marching and baby Exie is now 6 months.

I think Exie woke up on the wrong side of her musical swing...Or it could be that she didn't appreciate my insistence that she be in some semblance of a sitting position...


But then she got real happy when she got to do some tummy time...


I like this one...it's like we forgot the baby in the grass...now where did we put that baby....

2 comments:

jenzai studio said...

oh my god she's cute! I want a photo of elle like that! I suppose it would be wrong to put her in the snow at Christmas. I mean loosing a baby in the grass is one thing, but in the snow? : )

Teresa @ good-grace said...

I completely agree with jenzai studio. She is the most beautiful little baby. Beautiful pictures!!