Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Driving out to the pumpkin patch to meet Freya and Ari I had one of those...oh my god, I am so happy to be alive...kind of moments. Bits of fall foliage, small country roads, tractors harvesting corn, bucolic scenes unfolding left and right. I had a sitting this weekend at the farm in Snohomish and I'm not kidding when I say there might have been 3000 people there. My family was totally cute but the place was totally overwhelming.

Jubilee might be like that on the weekends (but I doubt it) but on this Tuesday afternoon it was small, sleepy and sweet. You could take a tractor ride to the patch but we chose to walk...picking seeds, looking for slugs and pondering what size pumpkin might be just right...

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

I can pretty much gauge my spiritual fitness (or the lack thereof) by how I respond to posts about this little cutie. How ridiculous is it to be jealous of a four year old?

Got your e-mail about Chuck. Boy don't I feel stupid. I can totally do what you want with the photos, though! Do you certain photos in mind already?

(oh and sorry to use your blog to chat but my hard drive finally bit the dust.)